Saturday, October 10, 2009

boooooooogers

so it is a saturday night in nyc and what is hugo doing? he is in his room trying to get well after all of a sudden getting a cold... i think. it all started on tuesday when i woke up with a migrane from hell. at first i thought that it was just the fact that the weather is changing so i did my mucinex-claritin cocktail and my head elt like it was going to explode.

wednesday it didnt feel as bad but still throbbing but i decided to meet up with my bud at the gym and work some arms. we both decided we would take a class. i have not taken a class at the gym in like well...this century but i think it would be good for me. it was an all conditioning class...lets just say it kicked my ass. afterwards we decided to get some food.now as most of you know, i dont like to eat before i work out but also i just dont really eat throughout the hole and yet i still go to the gym and work out...that is bad, bad, BAD!

thursday i had a coaching at the BIG HOUSE and i was just not feeling too hot but it went well and i decided to go work on some werther. i was still not feeling well but i figured i would go do some light cardio for about 35min then sat in the steam room.

it was also a day i would start my new church gig and bought my ticket to greenwich, ct. well lets just say that i got lost on my way there and i had to get on another train and i ended up showing up and hour after we stopped in this town and decided to take a cab.

i think being outside in the cold affected me so friday i woke up and i felt like ass. i cancelled my coaching at the BIG HOUSE and have been just drinking water and netty potting myself to death.

i think i will be able to ake it tomorrow at church and im supposed to do a sing through of boheme but i dont know....

KU won today! barely!

time to look at werther and netty pot!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment